1. It constitutes the moral factor of personality:-
2. JND is that difference below which consumer perceives a difference.
3. __________ attempts to define good and bad and induces a person to attain perfection.
4. Name the market whose product has a universal application:
5. Question Characteristics of Reference price :-
Correct Answer Changes, More knowledge less price range
Your Answer More knowledge less price range
6. In Which model, Consumers identifies the attribute of the product he is interested in and assigns weight age?
7. In________________ Approach marketers consider rural markets to be totally different from the urban market
8. Select The Blank
Question Individuals have a specific perception and image of themselves called ________.
Correct Answer Self concept
Your Answer Self concept
Question Consumer has a right to voice grievances or suggestions.
Correct Answer True
You’re Answer False
10. Multiple Choice Single Answers
Question It is a method of collecting past and current data by recording information :-
Correct Answer Observation survey
Your Answer Questionnaire method
11. Habit occurs in the absence of
Evaluation of alternatives
12. _________occurs when expected needs of customers are fulfilled
13. Multiple Choice Single Answers
Question What is 'Conative' component of decision making?
Correct Answer Purchase decision
Your Answer Purchase decision
14. It is a malpractice done by supplier to fix price in terms of sale to lessen competition
- Resale price maintenance
15. Lack of customer _________leads to brand extinction
16. Rural respondent generally can't be interviewed individually
17. Superego operates at concsious and uncounsious level
18. Toilet soap brand with higher penetration in
19. Question Correct Answer Your Answer
Intuitive thinking Least price conscious Least price conscious
Aggression, hunger, sex Id Id
Sensing-thinking type personality Own decision maker Own decision maker
Sensitive thinking Short term consideration Short term consideration
20. ____________occurs when the consumer gets value from product is more than his expectations.
21. _______ approach does not include the developing of questionnaire and involves less bias
22.Characteristics of rural market are:
Low density of population
Low infrastructure level
23. Type of personality are:
24. Economic factors affecting organizational buying are
25. Brand beliefs are formed by ________ learning in low involvement hierarchy
Self sufficient in food grains at - house hold level
Irrigated land to land dependent on rains ratio - 30:70
Number of villagers with no primary school within 1 km radius - 1.8 lakh villagers
Number of villagers with drinking water problem - 4.5 lakh villagers
27. the most important factor in buying low involvement product is:
28. The production of crops like sorghum, pearl milet, barley and ragi has gone down over the years.
29. Anything which is different from what is normally expected tends to attract attention
30__________color conveys a friendlier message.
31. Question Trait theory is based on the following assumptions:-
Correct Answer Relatively stable behavioral tendencies among individuals, Difference in the degree to behavioral tendencies, Relative differences help in characterizing their personalities
32. Primary data has been collected earlier for some other purpose
33. Question Measures by government to protect the interests of consumer are :-
Correct Answer Expansion of public sector, statutory regulation
Your Answer Expansion of public sector, Expansion of private sector, statutory regulation, Restrictive trade practices
34. Sellers who cater to the needs of buyers in one particular industry is known as __________ market
35. Which of the following refers to those environmental events which increase the likelihood of specific response in the future
36. The percentage of rural population of rural population of total national population is approximately
37. ________________theory is relevant and important for involving products
38. The feeling generated due to Id or superego are ascribed to other person to release tension. This defense mechanism called
39. Multiple Choice Single Answer
Question It occurs when two stimuli are seen as similar and effects of one substitute for the effects of the other :-
Correct Answer Stimulus generalization
Your Answer Stimulus generalization
40. Important steps of cognative process of brand evaluation are
Form brand beliefs
41. Various malpractices prevalent in the society are
High pressure selling
42. Question Types of restrictive trade practices are :-
Correct Answer Full time forcing, Area restriction, Predatory pricing
Question Perceptual vigilance helps consumers to collect more information on products about their benefits before purchase.
Correct Answer True
Your Answer False
44. Select the Blank
Question Involvement is ________ needs specific.
Correct Answer Consumer