- Principle of ________ arises if the same subject matter is insured with two or more insurers.
- How does a Civil Liability arise?
By tort , By murder , By contract
- Permanent Total Disability Cover' is available under Cattle Insurance by additional premium.
- ________ insurance takes care of properties like money, plate glass, cattle, television etc.
- Householder policy is issued for :-
- The most effective and powerful cause which has brought out the loss is called ________ cause.
- The legal duty of utmost good faith arises under :-
- When dispatch is at carrier's risk, ________% discount is allowed on applicable rates.
- Third party liability cover under MCE Policy is
Upto Rs. 1 Crore
- A Surveyor is required for assessing the losses exceeding Rs. ________.
- Which of the following are exclusions to EEI policy ?
Hailstorm , Malicious damage' , Aesthetic defects
- Long term policies discount is available under cattle insurance.
- The total sum insured under section I A i.e. building and B contents of shopkeeper's policy should not exceed Rs.________/-.
- What does Liability Insurance comprise of?
Product liability policy , Public liability policy , Employers liability (Workmen Compensation) policy
- Cattle insurance does not cover claim within fifteen days from date of risk covered.
- Following policies are issued under Engineering department :-
Errection All Risk , Boiler Explosion , Electronic Equipment
- In Fidelity guarantee under Shopkeeper insurance, the sum insured is ________ of the sum insured under section 1 or Rs.100000 whichever is less.