- Transport operators can take special declaration policy.
- What questions does the proposal form contain?
Proposer's name , Proposers occupation , Sum insured
- The Standard Fire Policy does not cover expenses incurred on the architect's fees, in excess of :-
3% of claim amount
- The person is said to have "Insurable Interest" in the property when he is likely to suffer financially if the property is lost / damaged.
- Sum insured - It should be clearly specified in the policy
Boiler - Fixed closed vessel in which steam is generated.
Risk covered - Theft & burglary
Risk not covered - Damages falling under manufacturer's guarantee.
- If the insured selects four additional sections other than section I and II under office protection shield, he is allowed a discount on premium @ :-
- Escalation Provision under MCE Policy is permitted
once at a time of inception
- The amount of compensation payable under 'No Fault Liability' in case of death is Rs. :-
- What are the main elements of a contract?
Offer & acceptance , Capacity to contract , Consideration
- In Fire Insurance, Mid Term Revision i.e. increase or decrease in Sum Insured is not permitted.
- Theatres can be categorized under the following Public liability :-
Non industrial risks
- Standard Fire Policy does not cover expenses incurred on Architect/ Surveyors Fee, incurred by insured on occurrence of loss in excess of ________% claim amount.
- Which of the following are exclusions to motor package policy?
Depreciation , Consequential loss