- Duplicate license can be issued on payment a fee of ________.
- Where can we file an appeal against the order of the National commission?
- Various funds created to pay compensation can be listed as:-
Environment fund , War injuries fund , Personal injuries fund
- Mr.Naidu made a complaint to consumer forum regarding manufacturing defect in "Indica" car. He should receive replacement of defected parts within ________ from the date of notice.
- Intermediary between the Insure & Insured are:-
Brokers , Consultant
- The provision of consumer protection act is in addition to any other law in the force.
- Claims in favor of residents in countries in Bilateral Group should be settled in foreign currency.
- ________ distinguishes Insurance contract from contract of indemnity and wagering agreement .
- The Complaints or the allegations with the consumer court are of the following nature:-
Unfair trade practice , Defect in goods , Excess price charged
- What should a Complaint to consumer court contain?
Name of complainant and opposite party , Facts of complaints , Documents in support of allegation
- What was Insurance Act 1938 and Insurance Rule 1939 enacted for ?
To safeguard the interest of policy holders , To prevent the unhealthy competition among insurance companies
- All contracts of insurance are:-
Promise to indemnify the loss , Against the payment of premium
- A mishap happened due to release of chlorine gas in air from a factory. There were number of claims against the owner of the factory. The final Authority for settlement of claims is:-
- A limit of third party property damage is ________.
- If huts of poor families destroyed by fire, the compensation payable is Rs.________ for huts.
- Every insurer who begins to carry an Insurance Business has obligation to do Rural Sector Business ________% in the first financial year.