- Percent of premium received in advance in declaration policy is:-
- Household goods are sent to Jaipur from Surat, the insurance available to protect the goods from loss are:-
Marine transit insurance , Carrier's liabilities insurance
- If the amount of compensation is more than 20 lacs it falls under commission jurisdiction at:-
- An offer remains open till:-
It is revoked , It is rejected
- The main object of the environment protection Act is to co-ordinate activities of central & state pollution board.
- Bank financed Mr. Joshi, to purchase a house. Insured and Bank both have taken insurance policies from two different insurers for the same period. Unfortunately there is a claim due to short circuit. The claim now will be:-
Payable by both Insurer
- Under workmen’s compensation act it is compulsory that all workmen are covered under the policy, and policy is issued on ________ basis.
- Mr. Ravi made a duplicate Will of his father with the intention to take over all his property. According to Indian Penal Code, the act is:-
- To avoid conflict between two insurer for same risk, the principle of ________ arises.
- Detention is one of tort relating to person.
- After payment of claim amount in full, the care of abandoned damaged subject matter is to be taken by insured.
- Injury caused by or contributed to by war is:-
Excluded under policy
- Business -Transactions in connection with trade / commerce
Surveyor belonging to category "A" -12 Months Training
Loss assessor - Code of conduct
Hit & Run claims - Solatium fund
- Facilities for delay premium - Legal Liability to passengers
Objective of reinsurance - Maximum retention within the country
Premium in installment - Contract performance Bonds
Rule 58 of Insurance Act - Advance payment of premium yes